How can electric roller shutters and doors extend their service life? Everyone understands how many years the electric roller shutters can be used, which will save us a lot of resources.
1. After the assembly of the rolling shutters and windows is completed, the wall decoration personnel often leave a lot of filling foaming agent uneven thickness or stick to the plastic steel doors and windows, and sometimes stubborn traces exist.
1) We need to use a shovel to level the fill in the raised area, or use sanding to smooth it.
2) If it is painted, it can be treated with the same color of paint to flatten the shovel.
3) Wipe the surface of the profile with water to remove general dust.
4) Use a white cotton gauze with ethyl acetate to wipe the stubborn stains, then rinse with water.
2, plastic steel doors and windows basically do not need to be repaired, but considering that there are many plastic steel doors and windows profiles improper selection or processing quality is not enough, it is recommended that users should be repaired once every six months or a year.
1) Whether the drain hole is unobstructed.
2) Whether the hardware accessories are broken, damaged or tight.
3) Check the seals and strips for shrinkage, deformation, and voids.
4) Whether the door and window sash has obvious deformation, warpage, and flat fan sag.
5) Whether the door and window frame or the profile weld of the fan has cracks.